Saturday 25 July 2009

Yes its summer, and look its loads of photos of dief

Here is a photo of a spider scott found when he was cleaning out a boat motor, pretty cool eh.
Finally, after a long while here is a lovely photo of myself and scott, i think we are both looking a bit tanned now...yay finally.
Here is dief looking after the boat as we fish on the dock.
There is scott getting ready for another evening of trying to catch some fish, while dief watches and gets some tips about how to set up his rod.
Here is another lovely photo of something else i have baked, yes they are very tasty and we do still have some left even though its been 2 days...madness.
Here is dief after him and scott decided to go into the water, crazy fools, no so smart after they came out and the horse flies starting attacking them. At least dief went in and got his stick.
This is at the Indian cabins, we went to see how many weeds were about, and there was a lot.
Dief making sure we were going the right way.

Dief with one of his ears caught backwards, bless him.


Here is a photo of me holding my 7lb Pike, I know I look like a child in this photo, but I was soo pumped to have finally caught a big (big for me) fish. Plus I hadnt caught anything in 3 weeks so I was very happy. Scott also showed me how to fillet it.
Here are some of the strawberries we picked up the hill, I know they look small, but dam they are freaking tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment